Josiah racing on the pro track

Josiah racing on the pro track
RED BUD USA Pro National

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Loretta Lynn Nationals close of play on Thursday











Chris has updated Josiah's results so far.

Josiah was real happy with getting the holeshot as with it he gets $100 to spend at an online motorcycle store. Yes he is sitting 4th equal in points in the mod class. And 5th is only one point behind so he knows what he has to do. He is riding really well and improving everytime he gets on the track. He is also getting better with handling the heat. They say it was 114F yesterday. It is hotter than hot!! Today is was hot too. When Josiah was staging for his moto, the thunder and lightening started then the rain came. So after standing there for about an hour they called it for the day. So Josiah is up 2nd moto in the morning. He is supposed to get the 3rd moto in for the mod class at 5.30pm tomorrow but it will only be if they catch up on what wasn't run today.

Kenny had a good first moto in his 1st class finishing 8th. Then in class 2 he got tangled and stuck with another bike so that wasn't a good finish. Then in his 2nd moto of his first class, he got a good start but got taken out in the first lap. He was run over and has nice tyre marks to prove it. So he sadly had another bad finish.

Luke finished 21st in his first moto and about 25th in today's moto. He is enjoying the racing though.

Yesterday was interesting for me. I was biking back to camper and a woman hit me with her mule (4 wheeler) she knocked me off my bike and I crashed on the ground. I hurt my ankle on one leg and my knee on the other leg. I'm ok but was rather shocked when it happened.

Well it is 10pm and I still have washing and shopping to do.
See ya Janine

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janine & Josiah
    Sorry to hear about your accident Janine, hope all is OK now. Goooood riding Josiah. Another hole shot in your next Mod race would be good. As always, Go HARD, GO FASTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, go SAFE.
    I am going to Sydney in the morning and will be back Sunday night 11.45pm. Will catch up when I get back. Take CARE both of you

    Kinder

    ReplyDelete